We hope everybody is healthy and staying safe.
Hello Evergreen Park Students,
Welcome back to the 2020-2021 school year! We know it has been an interesting past six months (to say the least). We want you to know that your teachers, social workers, counselors, deans, administration, para-professionals and all other EPCHS staff members are here to support you. This not only includes academically, but socially and emotionally as well. These are difficult times and we understand the stressful nature of the world today. These newsletters are a resource for you. Please read them each week, and use what you can to educate yourself on these different topics. If you ever have any questions or suggestions please reach out to us. Thank you.
Mrs. Montout and Mr. Fitzer
Election Judge information
In June of this year, Gov. Pritzker signed Public Act 101-0642 into law, designating November 3, 2020 as Election Day, a state holiday. As a result of this, EPCHS will be closed on this day. Additionally, it creates an opportunity for students who meet the qualifications listed below to serve as an Election Judge on that day.
- Be a high school senior or junior
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Be a U.S. citizen by the next election
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Successfully complete an election judge training course conducted by the Clerk's office
- Have written consent from your principal and a parent or legal guardian. Pending school policy, this signed consent will excuse students from attending school on Election Day
- Reside in Cook County
For additional information on how to serve as an Election Judge in Cook County, visit the following link: