Enrollment Process

  • Welcome to Evergreen Park Community High School! It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the Mustang Family! Our staff is committed to making an exceptional education environment and looks forward to getting to know you and your student. Below you will find the student registration forms.  All forms and documentation must be completed and approved prior to student enrollment in any classes at Evergreen Park Community High School.  Please review the following instructions prior to completing the attached forms.

    Please Note: In order to attend Evergreen Park Community High School you must be a resident of Evergreen Park. We have hired an investigation company to complete residency investigations. Falsification of residency information will result in the student being withdrawn from school. The parent(s)/guardian(s) and lessor or homeowner will be assessed an amount equal to the per diem tuition rate plus any legal fees, attorney fees and court costs necessary to collect the tuition due to Evergreen Park Community High School, District 231, as a result of falsification of residency information. The tuition rate for Evergreen Park Community High School, District 231 is approximately $17,193.00 or $97.68 per day

    We look forward to working with you as partners in your student’s academic success at Evergreen Park Community High School.


    Thomas O’Malley


    Please complete the following:

    1. New Student Enrollment Checklist - This is a comprehensive list of required documentation in order to enroll a student. Please bring this checklist and all required documents to your appointment.
    2. New Student Enrollment Information Form - Please print all information and bring this completed form with you to your scheduled appointment.
    3. Residency Verification Form – Form must be fully completed and copies of ALL residency documents must be brought to your scheduled appointment.  Students cannot be enrolled without proof of being an Evergreen Park resident. PLEASE NOTE: If parent(s) or guardian(s) reside with someone else, the homeowner/lessor must fill out an affidavit of residency (page 3), as well as provide additional documents.
    4. Affidavit of Custody - If a student is not living with a parent or if the student and parents are living with, or renting from, an Evergreen Park resident, you must fill this form out and bring it to your appointment.     
    5. Health Services Packet - This is used to manage required health services for all incoming students.